INTEGRITY PLEDGE BY STAFF OF KV GOLAGHAT ON THE OCCASION OF VIGILANCE AWARENESS WEEK
Mission Statement of the Vidyalaya
“By the next three years, the school shall try to establish itself into a full-fledged Senior-Secondary one with all the three streams in its permanent building equipped with necessary infrastructure for efficient teaching learning interaction and qualitative output.”
Message on TEACHER'S DAY by
- Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Hon'ble President, Government of India
- Shri Narendra Modi, Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of India
- Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon'ble Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Shri Upendra Kushwaha, Hon'ble Minister of State of Human Resource Development, Government of India
VISITING HOURS FOR PARENTS AND VISITORS
- PRINCIPAL : 12:00 to 01:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd Saturday of Every Month)
- Primary Teachers : 09:30 to 10:30 on Saturdays (Except 2nd Saturday of Every Month)
- All Teachers : 14:15 to 14:45 PM on Friday
General Instructions: All the candidates are hereby advised to download the bio-data format from the website and duly fill it up and bring with them on the date of interview.
Important Notice : The candidate desirous of appearing for more than one post should mention all the posts in the same bio-data form downloaded from the vidyalaya’s web-site and appear in the interview only once for all the posts applied for on the date of interview for the post scheduled first.
1. CCTV Camera
2. Lab Items (Physics, Chemistry, Biology,Geography)
3. AMC for computers
6. Cleaning Items
The last date of registration is 10 May 2016. The firms should submit their registration certificate from concerned state/Central Govt.
Latest Photos of Existing Infrastructure